Happy Birthday Sabrena!!


Today is the birthday of the most important/beautiful/supportive/awesome woman I know to exist in all eternity. . . my wife! At the moment, she's sleeping soundly because she worked a graveyard last night. She also works at 10pm tonight. This means that she not only works on her birthday - but she works TWICE on her birthday. If you know where she works, go see her and say Happy Birthday! Also give her good b-day tips ;)

I remember a time in my life when I thought I had perfectly guarded my heart from letting anyone inside. Almost ten years later I am always amazed at how she managed to get through. But how couldn't she? She's just too amazing of a creation and I'm far too lucky for God to have deemed me worthy for her. I learn new reasons for that daily. SO. . .

Happy Birthday Honey

I love you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus