It's FRIDAY!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I love Fridays!! Especially when it feels like its been an extra loooong week. With the kids sick this week, and Gracie's sleep schedule off, I feel like this week has drug on and on. So I am thankful to have Friday here.

One of my favorite things about Fridays is the Finally Friday song that 94.1 plays at 5pm. The boys and I crank up the song nice and loud and dance around singing. It's a great start to the weekend. The neat thing is I remember my step dad playing that song for me and my sister when we were younger. It's a fun memory and hopefully the boys will share in that as well. If you haven't heard it, tune in and sing your heart out!

This weekend is going to be busy! I am throwing a shower for my sister. She's due to make me an auntie again here in the next couple weeks, although she is hoping sooner rather then later. So, we are doing the shopping for food and such tomorrow and the shower on Sunday. It should be a good time.

If you hadn't heard in the news, there was a women named Tanya Rider, from Maple Valley, that had been missing for a little over a week. She was found yesterday in her car that had crashed over an embankment. She was/is still alive, so be praying for her and her family. She is in critical condition in the hospital. Such an amazing story and my prayers go out to her and her family and friends.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Sabrena


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus