Happy birthday Connor!


Today was our oldest and wisest son, Connor's birthday. It is amazing to me how big he is. Of course, the fact that he is so incredibly smart, funny, and thoughtful are astoundng too, but mostly I'm amazed at the sheer size of the kid. In all seriousness, I love him so much it scares me. He was my rite of passage into father hood. Nine years ago I had to sink or swim because it was Connor on the line. Not a high score at the arcade or a few bucks lost in a laser tag tournement. Everyday I see him, I thank God that He has not given up on me or let me screw this up somehow. Here is a little message from Sabrena to Connor for this special day.

Connor,

You're a very special boy and we are very lucky to celebrate you today. I thank God for choosing us as your parents! You're a blessing to our family and we love you so much!!

Happy Birthday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus