Spirit Week: Connor dressed as his favorite character

Over the next few days I'll be updating posting updates on all that has been going on over the last few weeks. Yikes, we're behind! We've had three birthdays, a baby start walking, a boy ride a bike without training wheels, and a dad who has reached an all-time high weight since becoming a stay-at-home dad/struggling freelance writer who still decided it would be a great idea to take off his shirt at an indoor water park. That last sentance was a run-on purposely but I spelled sentence wrong on accident (I probably should have just corrected it ( now I've also made this sentence too long (dangit, I'm making it worse.)))

The last full week at Connor's school was Spirit Week and kids were encouraged to dress according each day's theme. The day Connor looked forward to most was the "Dress as your favorite fictional character" day. I think he looked like a dead ringer for his character but can anyone else guess who Connor dressed up as?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus