Connor's 9th birthday! (almost two months ago. . .)

Well, what can I say? I've neglected this awesome family blog when I promised to keep it up while Sabrena is at work. Sorry everybody!!! I hope you are ready for a whirlwind of catching up. There will be a new post going up each day this week starting today with Con's birthday at the Great Wolf Lodge!

For Connor's birthday this year, we told him that a present was going to arrive in the mail for him. This was not true. We had in fact, orchestrated a plan for Sabrena, Dawsyn, and myself to pick him from school with his bags all packed and in the trunk and to head for The Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA. I'd never heard of Grand Mound, WA and when we got there, it looked a lot like Rochester to me. As you'll be able to see from the pictures, the place is AMAZING and heaps of fun. Here is a little video slideshow I made. The soundtrack is by Connor's favorite band (and mine - it was mine first), They Might Be Giants. It seemed to fit the occasion, what with my post  being so late his actual birthday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus