God Is Good, God Is SO Good!

I became an auntie again for the 5th time early this morning and had the great pleasure of witnessing him come into this world and take his first breath. It was amazing!

Carsyn Paul was born 1:37am weighing 8lbs 15oz and 19 and a half inches. He looks just like his daddy. He is healthy and doing great. My sister Mal did AWESOME! I got to the hospital at midnight, she was getting her epi, so I had to wait to go in and see her. Finally around 12:30 I got to go in and the nurse checked her and she was a 5. Around 1:10 she said her water broke, and the nurse comes in to check her and says DON'T PUSH, baby was right there. She had to hold off pushing until Dr. got there about 15 mins later, she pushed 3 or 4 times and he was here. Very quick. Everyone is doing well and it was such a blessing to witness.

Thank you Mally and Steven for allowing me to be there and share this special day with you guys. I love you both so much! Happy Birthday Carsyn, Auntie loves you and your cousins can't wait to meet you.

Celebrating God's miracles today!!
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus