Happy Birthday to Lacey!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LACEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

God Blessed me with some of the most amazing women in my life. And one of them is my sister Lacey. I want you to know Lace that I love you so much. And I hope you know that you have a piece of my heart. Your a strong person, always coming out on top. I hope that you always know how much we all love you. Thank you for loving my kids like you do! Your an awesome auntie!

Have a beautiful day! Rejoicing in the day that God brought you into my life!! I am thankful!
Sis and Chase

We love you Auntie Lacey. You are the best! And we are so lucky to have you in our lives.
Love, Connor, Dawsyn, Noah and Gracie girl!
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus