L-O-V-E

I just wanted to share some of the things I love most. Not "things" but the moments in life where your heart is filled with smiles and it's the most simplest of things.

~One of my sister's came over today, Mallory. Mal is due any moment with my 4th nephie, her 2nd son. I LOVE the thought of new life. I love knowing that God knitted together this little human being for such amazing and great things. I LOVE that my boys' get to spend time and play with their cousins. They have such a great time doing kid things together.

~I LOVE the look on my kids' faces when in walks one of their aunties that they haven't seen in a few weeks and the love that they are smothered with.

~Meme took Connor to Northwest Trek this summer, I LOVE that he can't stop talking about it.

~Gracie looks at you in your eyes, deep deep in your eyes. The deep, "you hold my life in your hands" look. I LOVE to feel and know such trust and love.

~I LOVE that my husband is a "hands on" daddy! In our house, mommies boy's or daddies boy's doesn't really apply. They get that attention that they desire from their daddy.

~I went to see my friend Anne yesterday. I LOVE that I have a friend that I can be stupid with. Saying the stupidest stuff, loosing track of thoughts and she can still "get" me.


Those are just a few "I LOVES" for today!! What's your simple yet so meaningful "I LOVES?"

Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus