The Bee Movie and A Hopsital Visit!!

Yesterday my friend Anne and I took our boys(minus Noah, who was napping) to see the Bee Movie. We had a great time, and the kids seemed to enjoy it.

We go to leave after the movie and Dawsyn, having sat for over an hour to watch the movie of course needs to get his energy out and runs to the door, trips and falls face first into the doorway, cutting his head open.

I knew instantly that when I picked him up there was going to be blood, so I swooped him up like a baby and ran to the bathroom, and sure enough he was. Thank goodness, I had been through bleeding, head wounds before with Connor, because I was able to keep my head on straight and not lose control. Although, you should have heard some of the women in the bathrooms reactions. A lot of "Oh my gosh, is he ok," "He's going to need stitches," "I'll get the manager." It's nice to know so many people are willing to be helpful.

Got the bleeding cleaned up and off to the hospital we went. Where we waited for 3 hours to get in and be seen, and they only glued it closed. After waiting that long, I was really hoping for stitches, but none the less it got fixed.

After they placed the band aid over the glued wound, I said to them, "I can't go home to my husband that has been home with my 6 month and 2 year old all day with only a band aid on his head, you have to wrap it like he has a horrible head wound." To which they looked at me like, are you for real? Then I let them know I was just kidding around with them and the dr. said we need more humor in medicine. Yes, we will wrap it for you. So Dawsyn came home looking like he had just been in a car accident instead of just tripping and hitting his head on a doorway. It was quite funny and he wouldn't let us take it off because in his words, "the dr. said I'm a pirate."

Thank goodness, he's fine. And all is now well. We enjoyed the Bee movie and recommend it.

*On a side not I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my good friend Anne. Who was with me and so helpful with getting it cleaned up and such. And SO brave.(LOL..she HATES blood) Also, after she went home and fed her baby, she came and walked the hospital with Dawsyn, Connor and I as we waited the 3 hours to get in. Isn't she the best???!!

Anne, your friendship means the world to me and I can never thank you enough for all that you are and do for me. God answered a prayer when he brought us closer. In everything that is happening right now, I can't imagine going through it or getting through it without you. There's so many things you have done and the saying "Thank You" just doesn't seem to do any justice, but none the less, I say Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for listening, allowing me to cry, and being the amazing person you are!

I love you Annie!!


Sorry about no photo's on Friday last week was a LONG one, and Friday was not the best of days. It shall return this Friday, so stay tuned.

Give thanks, theres so much to be thankful for!
Sabrena

ETA: I started this on Sunday, finished it today(Tuesday) This happened on Saturday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus