Favorite Photo Friday....late edition

The first picture is of Chase, my father in law, George, and myself saying our goodbyes before he left for Sri Lanka. He has been gone for almost a year and we miss him! Can't wait to see you soon Poppy!
Dawsyn's 2nd birthday:
SO BIG!!!

Sadly, our computer crashed. We hooked up our old tower to save pictures off of that one and I thought I would use some of those pictures for tonights post.

Please pray that our picture files can be saved and that it doesn't cost too much to do it. We didn't back up our pictures and Gracie's birth all the way to now are on there and my heart is breaking at the thought of losing them all.

Have a great weekend! Stay warm....LET IT SNOW!
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus