Happy 6 months Gracers!

I can NOT believe it has been 6 months since I first laid eyes on my little girl. I remember the anticipation I felt that day and how excited I was. Finally to have a daughter. And I have to say it has been more amazing then I ever thought up in my head. And it is different. Different in ways I never realized until I had her. She brings out a softer side in all of us. The boys know they have to be careful and delicate. She looks at them and lights up. Its amazing to watch the love on her face she has for those boys and vise versa. We all are greatly changed by having her apart of our family. And we are enjoying every minute.

Gracers(as I call her) has started solids. She is eating rice cereal with sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, or squash as well as still breastfeeding. And seems to really like it. She is rolling from tummy to back and from back to tummy. She doesn't care to be left on her tummy too long so I think I have at least one more month before she becomes more active. I am praying for that anyways. I don't know what I'm going to do when she is mobile too. She reaches for everything and enjoys having things in her hands to put into her mouth. I will post a better update after her 6 month appointment on the 23rd. I can't wait to see how big she is now and get her allergy tested. I'm hoping she has outgrown her early allergies to milk and soy. Since starting solids everything has been looking great, so that is good news.

I have posted below Gracie pictures at every month...ENJOY!

First day home: NEWBORN
1 MONTH:2 MONTHS:3 MONTHS:4 MONTHS:
5 MONTHS:
6 MONTHS: MESSY HAPPY HEAD!

Happy 6 months Gracielyn Clare!

WE LOVE YOU,
Momma, Daddy, and Big Brothers!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus