Celebrating the greatest man I ever new!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!
Chase,

I know your not excited to get older, but oh the wiser you have become!! (wink wink). I just want you to know that you bless me life everyday. Thank you for being a man that adores his family and puts us first. Thank you for being the daddy that takes the time to explain things to Connor, or wrestles on the floor with the boys. That is disappointed if he misses giving Gracie her bath every night. Thank you for realizing the importance of a sense of humor and for making me laugh everyday. I could never put into words what you mean to me and how much I appreciate all that you are in my life. There is nobody I am happier to celebrate then you. And I am so thankful that God gave me this day, November 2nd, to celebrate the greatest man I have ever known. My heart is yours forever!!

Happy Birthday baby,
Your wifey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! WE LOVE YOU!!! YOUR THE BEST!!

Love: Connor, Dawsyn, Noah and Gracie

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus