Blessed by the ABC's

God is working in Noah's life in incredible ways. I can't put into words the feelings I have witnessing the miracles he is working in Noah.

Noah's speech has increased a great deal. He is able to better communicate more needs with us , which has decreased the fits and head banging quite a bit. Recently my best friend told me about a show called Super Why and Word World. They are awesome shows and the boys LOVE them. Noah especially enjoys Super Why. It teaches letter sounds, letters, words, etc. He also has a leap frog letter toy that hangs on the fridge that sings letter songs and tells him the letters, that he also enjoys playing with. We of course read to him as well. Honestly though, it was almost the last thing on my mind to teach him the alphabet, when he can barely tell us with word his needs, although it's getting better like I said. So, last night Noah comes up to me with some of my puffy sticker letters for scrapbooking telling me he wanted "I." After being quite impressed that he was pointing at the "I" and giving it to him, I got curious and began asking him what each letter was. Mind you, each letter is a different color and in a different font basically. I just about had to pick my jaw up off the ground when he knew EVERY letter. Not in order either. AMAZING! This morning I got out some alphabet flash cards, mixed them up, and asked him what the letters were and again he knew them all.

I'm am beyond thrilled. I wish I could take all the credit for this happening, but I know God is working on Noah. I know he is answering prayers. And I know that he loves him more then I could ever imagine, after all Noah IS his favorite son. What a faithful and loving God we get the privilege of calling our Father!

I AM BLESSED!
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus