My Valentine, My Bestfriend, My everything!



Very few people come along in your life that you can trust with every part of your being. Trust is a hard thing to come by these days. It's hard to know someones true heart. I struggle with this, as most people do. But Chase never gives up trying to convince me otherwise. He is my best friend, there person I can't wait to share something great with, the first person I need to call when I'm hurt, the last person I say good night to and the person I hope and dream to grow old with. I'm glad we have this day to reflect on the love we have in our lives. The kind of love that Jesus talked about. I only pray that everyone reading this has that, because everyone deserves it.

I LOVE YOU HONEY!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus