WANTED: SLEEP?


I want the person that took my children that sleep all night and traded them with these 4 kids that wake up 5 times each a night, to give them back to us!!

Chase and I can not catch a break. Our kids are in this horrible routine of not sleeping through the night currently. Gracielyn is teething, so it's understandable, BUT the boys, MAN. Dawsyn get's up 10 times to pee, Noah wake up at 4am screaming, thinking its time to get up. Connor will hear "something" and need Chase to lay him back down. It goes on and on.

My poor husband will go to put one of the kids back and Gracie and I some how take over the bed and he ends up on the couch. Their all healthy, so I don't know what is going on, but Chase and I are drained right now. I feel like crying every morning I have to get up for the day, just wanting to beg for one more sec, min, hour.

Please pray for a good night of sleep and plenty of energy to keep chugging along.

All my love,
A very sleepy Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus