A Day Off...

My WONDERFULLY awesome friend Annie offered to take my kiddos for Chase and My anniversary to give us a weekend to ourselves. I wasn't really ready to be away from them for the weekend, so she took them all day Saturday. It was incredibly nice of her and Shawn to take on the task of my 4 kiddies. Along with babysitting my children she also offers photography, and so here is their fun day:

Party at the Brown's house:
Look they're ANGELS:
"Am I safe up here...Aren't bumbo's happiest on the floor?" LOL
Gracie loving the contraption they kept her in :
Anne and Shawn's favorite time of the day: NAP TIME!
BFF's: Gracers and Sophers
The "COME GET YOUR KIDS" smile...
Sophie's thoughts on bringing them back for another spend the day over:

I can't thank Shawn and Anne enough for giving us the day to ourselves. It was very much appreciated. I know that my kids were in great hands and well taken care of. You guys are great great friends. Let us know when we can repay the favor.

Enjoy the cutie pies!
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus