New Year...New goals

Happy (late) New Years from the Roper Gang! We are all starting off the New Year on a good note. We had a wonderful Christmas, Anniversary, and New Year. I'm excited for what 2008 has in store for The Roper's.

Some upcoming important dates on our calender:

Thursday the 10th Gracie will 8 months! Time is flying.

Sat. the 12th is Connor's first b-ball game. He's very excited!

Monday the 14th Noah's evaluation at Children's Hospital. Be praying that we might get some answers although we are going into the appt. with NO expectations. Answers would be a answer to prayer for us.

Sat. the 19th is Cousin Spencer's 2nd Birthday!

I hate New Year Resolutions. I hate failing at them, so i don't really make them. I get excited with a New Year and some what of a "new, fresh" start to another year.

So this year I made some goals:

First and Foremost(this one I will work on the hardest) Getting to Church EVERY Sunday, All of us. I'm happy to announce that we were ALL there last Sunday! LOL.

Journal/Bible study regularly.

Get more organized.

Work on our debt.

Chase and I have discussed a couple of those and started to work towards and make plans of actions. I feel good about those goals and am so excited to see what God has in store for our family in 08.

Hope your 08 is starting off great! May God Bless you with good healthy, happiness and miracles the whole year through!

Blessings,
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus