Prayer Warriors

I have a few request that have been brought to my attention today. Please pray with me for the following:

*Continue to pray for Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth Lawrenson. Read Nate's blog by clicking on my blog entry below. There is even a way to send them an E-card to be given to them. So send them some love and blessings.

*A friend I met on babycenter, Kim requested that we prayed for her brother and sister in law(I will add names when I get them)Her sister in law's water broke this week and she is only 24 weeks along. They don't know how much longer they can keep baby in. Pray for them all. I will keep you updated on this family as well.

***Update: Her brothers name is Tim and her sister in law is Shay. Their baby girl's name is Rhiana Nicole.

*Joe and Kendra. They are a couple that Nate met in the hospital. Kendra was pregnant with triplets and delivered them early. 2 boys and a girl. Sadly, they lost the little girl. Pray for them and for their boys. Pray for comfort from their loss and for strength to keep helping their baby boys fight.


From one sister and brother in Christ to another, we are standing in the gap for you all!! Our love and blessings.
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus