Exciting News!

We have a few exciting updates that i wanted to share:

Gracie is a Crawler now! On the go. Keeping me on my toes and getting into everything. Also, tonight I found one of the 6 teeth trying to break out, OUT! She has a tooth. I'm sure the other 5 are not far behind. All my kiddies got teeth like that, so I'm not surprised. Lot's of exciting things going on with Gracers and lot's of fun!

Noah is making some GREAT progress. At OT today, she mentioned how well he was doing and how far he has come since November. I don't know how to explain it other then God's intervention, but Noah is saying new words everyday. He is starting to copy us when we tell him to say a word. His fits are less aggressive and I feel like he is enjoying life A LOT more. God is faithful and I am beyond blessed and grateful.

I don't want to leave out my Dawsyn "dippin dot." He is having a good time learning letters. We started learning how to write them. He's doing so well. He also is drawing smiley faces with legs and arms. I LOVE IT! He is so proud of himself.

God is so good to me. I am in awe of the little lives he has entrusted me with. I feel so blessed. Sometimes life gets insane and in the moments of what feels like "chaos" I don't always think that way. I feel overwhelmed and truthfully, have "what were we thinking" moments, but at the end of the night when I lay my head down I think about how amazing of a life I have with 5 of the most AMAZING people in the world. They are why I wake up everyday and why I continue to smile. They are the reason I KNOW there is a God. Without their love and how I love them, I would never believe that God could love us so much more. I am unworthy of his mercy and compassion and I am thankful that he doesn't feel the same way.

I pray God is blessing you.
Sabrena

Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus