Thankful Thursday!

Giving thanks this Thursday for my many blessings.

Here are just a few:

*Following Nate Lawrenson's blog, I read that Tricia is fully awake today.(Praise God for answered prayers) Being a mother, I can't imagine not seeing my sweet children's faces after them coming into the world, I am thankful that Tricia has finally been able to see pictures and video's of her sweet daughter.

*I am thankful for the many people that God has surrounded me with lately to pray for and watch his work be done in their lives. Sometimes I "sweat the small stuff" and these people help put things in a better perspective.

*I am thankful for my husband. He works hard. Makes sacrifices and rarely complains. I am thankful that he makes me laugh so hard my cheeks hurt and I snort. I love our own little "inside" jokes, so to speak, that we have.

*I am thankful for my friendship with Anne. Thankful that she cares so much about my family the way she does and all the things she is willing to do to help, anyway she can. Driving to Seattle, walking several floors.. lost, sitting in a room for an evaluation, trying to keep our "little secret," "clinic...what clinic?" so that she could be comfort and emotional support. I LOVE YOU!

*I am thankful for my kids health. Although, they are fighting colds, I'm grateful it's just colds.

Being Blessed,
Sabrena

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus